Keep Your HVAC System Running Clean All Year Long!
Did you know- Air conditioners that receive yearly HVAC maintenance last 40% longer than those that aren’t serviced annually?
What are the benefits? Longer system life, guaranteed warranty coverage, lower electricity bills, no system down time, cleaner indoor air quality and many service and parts discounts.
Join Our Maintenance Club Today!
Prices start at less than $18.99 per month and includes two tune-ups a year!
Our 32-point comprehensive AC inspection includes common trouble areas like fan motors, capacitors, electrical connections, indoor air quality, and more.
Emergency AC is fully licensed and insured with almost 30 years of experience, and one of the most trusted residential HVAC companies across all of Texas.
We will never try to upsell you on anything you don’t need or want during one of our visits.
Fall/Winter HVAC preventative maintenance checklist
Don’t skip these steps if you want to avoid a furnace breakdown this winter.
- Replace filters on heating equipment
- Inspect ignition burner assembly
- Examine heat exchanger or heating elements
- Study flue system and ensure secure attachment to the furnace
- Inspect for gas leaks with gas furnaces
- Assess gas pressure
- Check pulleys and belts
- Clear drain lines and pans
- Check electrical connections
- Lubricate motors, bearings and other moving parts
- Check thermostats and controls
- Check fan and blower operationa and adjust as needed
- Inspect heat pump
- Examine duct work and vents
Spring/Summer HVAC preventative maintenance checklist
- Clean or replace filters
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Clean drain lines for proper flow and clear clogs
- Clear drain pans of any standing water to avoid overflows
- Replace worn pulleys and belts
- Inspect ducts for mold, dust, and debris
- Observe humidity levels
- Check refrigerant charge and for leaks
- Test thermostats and controls to make sure temperatures and timer functions are correctly set
- Change batteries
- Check electrical system and connections
- Check fan motor
- Check blowers and blades for proper airflow
- Lubricate motors bearings and moving parts
- Inspect cabinet for leaks and check cabinet door for secure closure
- Check for debris around outside unit
Why choose us?
Our reputation, online reviews, prices, current customer base, experience, locations, financing options and guarantees on work are some of the reasons tens of thousands of people choose us. The number one reason people choose us to install their air conditioners and heaters is our $10,000.00 guarantee backed by the Good Constractor’s List. Go to our about page to learn more.
Make us your residental contractor today!
With over 30 years of experience, Emergency AC is one of the most trusted residential and commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) companies in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Austin. Emergency AC is fully licensed and insured and offers industry-leading warranties for parts and labor. Our goal is to be the best air conditioning, ventilation, and heating company in all of Texas and beyond.
Contact Emergency AC today!
Emergency AC offers some of the best labor and manufacturer-backed lifetime warranties in the industry.
EARNING YOUR TRUST
EMERGENCY AC HAS BEEN SERVING TEXAS FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS AND HAS MAINTAINED A REPUTATION FOR BEING THE BEST AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING COMPANY IN DALLAS, FORT WORTH, HOUSTON, AUSTIN AND BEYOND.
Emergency AC offers the best Financing options in the industry by partnering with multiple lenders to offer the lowest rates for all credit types